Rudi Promised To Be "Singing" Again
VIVAnews -Alliance of the people Advocating Rudi (flow) staged a demonstration in front of the action command headquarters Coconut Two Brimob, Depok, where the former Treasurer of the Democratic Party's General Muhammad Rudi was arrested. They provide support to Rudi that he dared to "sing" again. They hope to uncover all the Rudi is involved in a corruption case nor SEA Games Athletes Guesthouse cases of corruption.
Legal power Bondjol Afrian Rudi, says already convey the demands of the NGOS. "Nazar would tell me what it is," said Afrian.
"He was also presented, ' I'll tell you, it won't be my report, I will not kurangkan. I'll tell you what I see, hear, and experience ', "Afrian parroting Rudi.
Rudi, said Afrian, will take into account the desire of society to reveal the cases he knows. "The public's wish so, he is considered the wishes of the community," said he, again.
Afrian explains, Rudi inevitably sacrificed himself. In fact, the word Afrian, KPK can call people ever mentioned Rudi as he was abroad. "CCA don't just idly on a Votive description." (kd)
0 Responses to “Rudi Promised To Be "Singing" Again”
Post a Comment