Accompanied By Family, Icha Face Sentencing Judges
VIVAnews -Defendant case of impersonation, grace Sulistyo aka Fransiska Anastasya Octaviany Icha, or claimed to be ready to face the verdict of the Tribunal judges in Bekasi District Court, Monday 8 August 2011 this afternoon.
"I hope the judges gave the verdict. So that I can quickly get out and live life normally, "said Icha, arriving in PN Bekasi.
According to the Icha, when later the verdict the Tribunal in accordance with the demands of the public prosecutor, one-year sentence, he will hand over to attorneys, whether to appeal or not. "I am resigned to whatever putusannya it later, "he said.
Parijo Icha father who accidentally come to provide support, hope there is a fair verdict for his son. "My son was five months in custody. May vonisnya the same, so that I can jump out, "he added.
Despite expectations of a mild verdict, but the family, further Parijo, the remains will respect the decision of the judge. "I will respect the verdict of the judges. As good citizens, "he said.
The family had set up its own Icha special events, when a verdict against the Icha, light. "Yes we will create a Thanksgiving. If he were free I also hope he was not excommunicated people, so he can quickly so the normal kid again, "he said.
While the Naupal Al-Rashid, the power of the law will do cons Icha pleaded memory appeals, to answer the appeal against the verdict if the JPU Tribunal judges.
"Although the appeal authority JPU if verdict a third of its case, but I hope that this case is not irregularity. This is not a big thing like corruption, "he said.
Moreover, according to Naupal, Icha is actually already received punishment for what it does. "The sanctions that can be social sanctions. He highlighted the television, talked about a lot of people. It's also the sanctions, "he added.
Diperiksanya not related to the Religious Affairs Office official Sub Jatiasih, whereas according to the fact of the trial they admitted responsibility for the discharge of the original but false licenses. Naupal surrender fully to the Tribunal judges.
"We can't sue them (KUA). Can the judge ordered the Prosecutor checks, the power and the Head Office of KUA. Why kok married people just capitalized, KTP and KK photocopying, "pungkasnya. (Report: Erik Hamzah | Bekasi, umi)
• VIVAnews
0 Responses to “Accompanied By Family, Icha Face Sentencing Judges”
Post a Comment