8:48 PM

Ditilang, Biker Black Police Officers

VIVAnews Unit members and Care Settings (Gatur) of the Metro Police Traffic Directorate, Brigadier one Mulyana Cherub around red light Cideng, Central Jakarta, was beaten motorists who refuse to ditilang.

The incident began when motorcyclists named Gan Thien I was 40 years old not turned on the lights of the vehicle when passing on the way MH. Thamrin on the Bangkok Bank. Initially, Mulyana rebuking Gan to immediately turn on the light thereof his motorcycle, because if it doesn't turn on lights in daytime votes constitute an offence.

But, when rebuked and asked for the papers hit the completeness, Gan does not like and refused to show them. He was immediately scolded Mulyana, "I asked the perpetrator to calm down and not grumpy. When I asked her she wants VEHICLE LICENSE grant and when I want to see in fact directly taken, "said Mulyana in Jakarta, Tuesday, July 26, 2011.

Then, Mulyana explains will menilang Gan because didn't want to turn on the lights, but instead struck the Mulyana tummy and hands. In fact, her dress was come pulled the offender. Don't want to see the noise, finally inviting Gan to continue Mulyana travels.

However, apparently the Gan was not satisfied. Not far from the red light Cideng, he went back and immediately attacked it in Mulyana volley. "At that moment, I'm set up traffic and rebuking the rider that violates, but I even didodrong and even be the public spectacle," he said.


Gan was dilerai by fellow Mulyana and directly taken to the headquarters of Polda Metro Jaya for further processing. Mulyana also made reports on the beating it.


"The report was researched in the past," said public relations Chief of Polda Metro Jaya Field Commissioner Baharudin Djafar.


Baharudin said the report was reasonable. He said, must be reported as Mulyana citizens. "It's right he is," he said.

The report is contained in the report of the official Mulyana numbered LP/2561/VII/2011/PMJ/Ditreskrimum. In the report were made Monday, July 25, yesterday, the perpetrator of the CRIMINAL CODE Section 352 dijerat about mistreatment. (eh)

Peliculas Online


0 Responses to “Ditilang, Biker Black Police Officers”

Post a Comment